State and local government agencies require technology partners that understand their unique business challenges, work successfully within their procurement process and can help them make the most of their current systems and available funding sources.
For more than 45 years, AIC has helped government agencies succeed with flexible, lower risk solutions. We understand your challenges and can help you navigate the shifting landscape to improve information sharing and collaboration. We help you gather vital intelligence and devise ways to use technology to support your mission and achieve your business goals.
Our Core Competencies
- Strategic Planning. We advise clients on the optimal means to organize, plan, architect and govern technology initiatives in support of their mission and business goals
- Systems Integration. Our teams design, deploy and connect systems to collaborate, share information, automate government processes and gain business intelligence leveraging national standards such as the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) and other proven technologies
- Application Services. We design, build and support custom applications for government agencies leveraging industry expertise and the latest .NET, Java or Websphere tools
- Infrastructure Services. Our teams design, deploy and support optimized technology infrastructure solutions to address your wireless, networking, IP communications and storage needs
- Technology Staffing and Outsourcing. We provide pro-active, consultative and collaborative solutions designed to meet your needs and deliver these solutions via our team of proven government-technology experts