The health care industry is undergoing a rapid evolution, driven by economic concerns and new governmental policy initiatives. These changes are requiring organizations to re-evaluate and re-define their business models with a focus on expanding access to care, improving care coordination and delivering high-quality care, all while reducing costs.
As business models within the health care industry continue to evolve, the need to leverage technology and integrated information systems to accomplish business objectives has never been greater. Stakeholders across the health care continuum are making significant investments in their applications portfolio and business intelligence capabilities, driven by demand for access to information from increasingly diverse data sources. Advancing their Information Management strategy and execution is vital for success.
AIC continues to be a trusted partner for health care organizations looking to update and integrate existing systems, develop and implement new applications, upgrade information infrastructure and improve processes. Our consultants design, develop and deliver solutions to help solve business and technology issues associated with information management, sharing, interoperability, systems information and workflow. Our Project and Program Management expertise helps leading health care organizations execute against their most strategic initiatives: simplifying complexity, reducing risk, improving efficiency and making the most of your existing assets.
Our services and solutions assist health care organizations with the technology enablement required to meet regulatory requirements, better manage care delivery, reduce costs and activate consumers.
Our Core Competencies
- Application Services
- Information Management and Analytics
- Infrastructure, Operations and Process Optimization
- Project and Program Management
- Information Security and Risk Management
AIC's Value to the Health Care Industry
- 30+ years serving major payer and provider clients in the health care industry
- Long-term consultants and a network of talent with deep industry knowledge
- The ability to help you lower your Total Cost of Talent by as much as 25%
- Dedication to providing clients with excellent service and value